To support customers across the country, we have partnered with packaging engineers and tested shipments to make sure we have the absolute best, most reliable shipping program around. Here are a few of the features that we are REALLY proud of:
- We have partnered with an experienced perishable shipping company who will personally be tracking all of the orders and notifying both you and the PreSlicely team of the status of every shipment.
- Thanks to our strategic partnership, we have been able to negotiate phenomenal rates for FedEx Home Delivery Service. In an attempt to keep prices as low as possible for our customers, we are absorbing a portion of the total cost. We use FedEx Home Delivery for it's reliability, broad residential reach and affordable cost structure.
All orders that are marked as GROUP EVENTS (you choose this option in your shopping cart) will be shipped directly to each CUSTOMER’S HOME to arrive a minimum one day BEFORE the event.
All orders that are marked as INDIVIDUAL ORDER/REORDER (you choose this option in your shopping cart) will be shipped directly to each CUSTOMER’S HOME to arrive on the date requested (if possible, see delivery schedules above).
FedEx Home Delivery delivers to MOST residential addresses Tuesday-Saturday. Some areas don't have Saturday delivery. Check out the shipping zip codes and their restrictions here.
- If you are in our 1 day shipping zone, you can expect to receive packages Tuesday-Saturday.
- If you are in our 2 day shipping zone, you can expect to receive packages Wednesday-Saturday.
- If you are in our 3 day shipping zone, you can expect to receive packages Thursday-Saturday.
Example: If you are in our 2 day shipping zone, without Saturday delivery, and have a party on Tuesday, we will have your order arrive the previous FRIDAY before your party. Your meat will stay fresh in the vacuum sealed packaging in a refrigerator.
If you have questions about a particular party, please don't hesitate to reach out to email@example.com for assistance and we will be happy to suggest an ideal arrival date for your customers.
We Guarantee delivery to the address you provide. Before you order, please verify the address and the availability of your shipping location. We are unable to guarantee a specific delivery date due to an incorrect address, weather delays, alien invasion and/or FedEx service disruption (all of which are out of our control).